I think I might be sick. Mentally, you know?
Did I need a new iPhone 3Gs? Nope.
Did I need to stay up all night to wait in line to get one? Definitely not.
Was there a problem with my old iPhone 3G? Not really.
Do I have so much money I need to just throw it away? No way.
So that leaves me with the fact that I have a problem.
- Dec 14, ’11 Midori: A Japanese-English Dictionary for Your iPhone or iPad
- Nov 16, ’11 DoCoMo Still Wants the iPhone in Japan
- Oct 25, ’11 The iPhone 4S Crushes the Competition in Japan Sales Rankings
- Oct 24, ’11 iPhone 4S and the Mobile Industry in Japan on Tokyo Podcast
- Oct 7, ’11 KDDI and SoftBank Release iPhone 4S Pricing