It’s finally here. The iPad, the legendary tablet that has been rumored for over a decade. So what to make of it now?
It’s a testament to Apple’s popularity in Japan that I and around 50 other Apple Enthusiasts gathered in a basement pub in Harajuku to wait for the fabled announcement.
- Dec 14, ’11 Midori: A Japanese-English Dictionary for Your iPhone or iPad
- Nov 16, ’11 DoCoMo Still Wants the iPhone in Japan
- Oct 25, ’11 The iPhone 4S Crushes the Competition in Japan Sales Rankings
- Oct 24, ’11 iPhone 4S and the Mobile Industry in Japan on Tokyo Podcast
- Oct 7, ’11 KDDI and SoftBank Release iPhone 4S Pricing