Just over a month ago, the foursquare phenomenon reached Japan and the growth has been explosive with weekly check-ins likely to soon hit six figures. It was only a matter of time before we started to see similar functionality from local Japanese applications.
- Dec 14, ’11 Midori: A Japanese-English Dictionary for Your iPhone or iPad
- Nov 16, ’11 DoCoMo Still Wants the iPhone in Japan
- Oct 25, ’11 The iPhone 4S Crushes the Competition in Japan Sales Rankings
- Oct 24, ’11 iPhone 4S and the Mobile Industry in Japan on Tokyo Podcast
- Oct 7, ’11 KDDI and SoftBank Release iPhone 4S Pricing