There’s been much made of Tonchidot’s Sekai Camera, one of the first Augmented Reality iPhone apps to allow users to add their own content to the virtual-world database powering it.
- Dec 14, ’11 Midori: A Japanese-English Dictionary for Your iPhone or iPad
- Nov 16, ’11 DoCoMo Still Wants the iPhone in Japan
- Oct 25, ’11 The iPhone 4S Crushes the Competition in Japan Sales Rankings
- Oct 24, ’11 iPhone 4S and the Mobile Industry in Japan on Tokyo Podcast
- Oct 7, ’11 KDDI and SoftBank Release iPhone 4S Pricing