SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son helds an Open Day, mingles with the crowd, invites Twitter celebrities, announces new products, opens three free-for-all public Ustream studios in Tokyo and redefines consumer loyalty.
- Dec 14, ’11 Midori: A Japanese-English Dictionary for Your iPhone or iPad
- Nov 16, ’11 DoCoMo Still Wants the iPhone in Japan
- Oct 25, ’11 The iPhone 4S Crushes the Competition in Japan Sales Rankings
- Oct 24, ’11 iPhone 4S and the Mobile Industry in Japan on Tokyo Podcast
- Oct 7, ’11 KDDI and SoftBank Release iPhone 4S Pricing